FordPass Connect is a modem that’s built into your car. It enables a range of features designed to make your driving experience easier and more enjoyable than ever before.
For example, Live Traffic delivers up-to-date traffic information directly to your SYNC 3 navigation system. The technology then adjusts your recommended route based on the traffic conditions, helping you to arrive more relaxed and on time.
Here’s how to use it:
- Make sure you've activated your modem and data sharing is turned on, too.
- If you're unsure, tap the FordPass Connect tile on your SYNC screen. Next tap on ‘Connectivity settings’, then turn on ‘Location’ and ‘FordPass Connect Live Traffic’.
- To input a destination, tap ‘Navigation’ on your SYNC 3 screen, then ‘Destination’ on the left-hand side of the map screen.
- Now enter a destination using the keyboard and tap 'Search'. The best route will load onto your SYNC screen.
- You'll see other useful information, too, like journey and traffic stoppage time.
- The system covers all major and minor roads. Plus, it delivers real time traffic updates dynamically rerouting you to avoid hold-ups. So from now on, you can arrive relaxed and on time.
That’s how easy it is to use Live Traffic from FordPass Connect. But if there’s anything you’re not sure about, simply contact your Ford Dealer.
And if you find this video useful, check out the others in our ‘How to…’ series: it’s designed to help you keep your Ford in top condition and make best use of its many features. Find out more here.