Whether you have a new or used Ford, we want to make owning it as pleasurable and worry-free as possible. That is why our extensive range of warranties offer services and support to suit your individual needs. So you can enjoy the road ahead and let us take care of the rest.
Our Ford manufacturers warranty ensures worry-free motoring for up to 2 years. All repairs are carried out in line with the highest quality standards. What’s more, if you sell your Ford, the warranty is transferable a real added benefit for the new owner.
Ford Dealers/ Authorised Repairers only use original Ford replacement parts for warranty repairs. These parts meet our stringent quality and safety standards, which means the performance and value of your Ford won’t be affected.
Your paint surface warranty begins and ends at the same time as your Ford basic warranty. Simply check your vehicle's service portfolio (formerly Warranty & Service Guide) for the warranty periods for your vehicle.
Ford isn’t responsible for any repairs directly resulting from:
• Damage caused by neglect, flooding, accident, rallying, racing or any other improper use.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Ford maintenance schedules and service instructions.
• Failure to properly maintain paint and bodywork by regular cleaning in accordance with Ford instructions.
• Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or its components.
• Failure to rectify any paint or corrosion damage identified during the Body and Paint Check in a timely manner.
• Factors beyond our control, such as damage caused by airborne contaminants, storms, stone chips, scratches or the use of unsuitable cleaning agents.
• Repairs using methods that haven’t been approved by Ford.
• Failure to use Ford Original Parts, or parts and fluids that match the quality of Ford Original Parts and fluids.
Your Ford bodywork is covered against perforation from the inside for up to 12 years (depending on the model). To maintain this warranty, just take your Ford for regular body and paint checks (which can be combined with your service visits) as described in your service portfolio.