The most accommodating of the Transit Minibus range, this long wheelbase, rear-wheel drive vehicle offers plenty of space for up to 17 people (including the driver). And if you choose the optional high roof, rather than the standard medium roof, it will feel more roomy, airy and relaxing than ever. The 17-seater Minibus meets the most stringent M1 European Private Hire Vehicle safety requirements and comes with a comprehensive package of security measures.
Each model's key features are summarised below, while full specifications are detailed in the Ford Transit Minibus ebrochure which you can download here.
- Seating for 17 people (including driver)
- Dual front passenger seat
- Second row dual seat
- Third, fourth and fifth rows, dual seat and single seat
- Sixth row dual/single seats
- Length 6.403m
- Width 2.492m (with mirrors)
- Turning circle 10.8m
- 'Safeguard' passive anti-theft engine immobiliser
- Remote central double-locking with shielded, strengthened mountings
- Key-operated bonnet release
- Lock-in-latch protection system.